Thursday, June 22, 2006

The silver lining is finally here....

Heyyy….i am actually happy.thats coz I got good marks in my exam…and dad gave me a new cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a cool Sony w700i walkman phone…it is really cool!!!!!!just downloaded some of my favourite songs in it.i had a Samsung X620 bfore this one..which was pretty cool too but didn’t have Bluetooth..this phone has everything-bluetooth,infrared,fm radio,mp3,camera etc etc.i wud suggest all of u to consider this one if u wanna buy a new cell.
Uhh..if any of my lovely lady readers wants my number..u can ask me (wink wink)..and u can leave ur number in the comments column(-winks again-)…
Some random news include that I have finally joined a gym..and vacations are drawing to a close..so yay!!i probably wont be able to keep blogging when college restarts..so seriously consider getting my number ladies..hahahaha.
A Random Joke:
Q:What do you call a sweet,innocent,cute,intelligent,funny girl in an engineering college?

A:Rumour


So leave comments if u have anything to say about cellphones(Sony w700i in particular),vacations,college girls etc etc or if u really wanna give ur number…lol.

Silverback out….

3 comments:

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

congrats man !!!!
abt the exams n the cell
me too sony erricson :)))
oh nice joke too
cya
tc
hf

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hello !

congrats on the marks as well as the new phone ....

keep having fun

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

seriously ? the lyrics of the song go that way ? thatz weird ! not weird .. but ....